Solar Panel Installation in Thousand Oaks
Top-Quality Products Guaranteed to Last
Upgrading your home to solar power may seem like a hassle, but at Smart Solar LLC, we make it easy. We can help you develop a customized solar energy plan for your property, using only the best products available and solar panel installtion services in Thousand Oaks and Ventura County.
Whether you’re installing your first solar panels or adding to an existing clean energy system, our team has the experience, skills, and equipment to ensure you get access to all the clean, renewable, and reliable energy you need. We’ll communicate with you through every step of the process to make sure your home’s unique needs are met.
What Are the Advantages of Installing Solar Panels?
Installing solar panels is a great way to invest in a profitable future for yourself and our planet. Not only do solar panels provide clean, environmentally friendly energy for your home, cutting back on your use of less renewable energy sources, but they can also offer you a wide range of other benefits.
Check out some of the many advantages of moving forward with solar panel installation in Thousand Oaks below.
- Improve energy-efficiency
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Increase your property value
- Take advantage of solar financing
- Become energy independent
- Save on electricity bills
- Claim tax credits & rebates
- Require little maintenance
How Do Solar Panels Work?
Before moving forward with your solar panel installation in Thousand Oaks, get a quick step-by-step overview on how these systems work.
Here’s how solar panels work:
- Solar panels consist of smaller units called solar cells made of silicon, which absorb photons from sunlight.
- Photons are converted into electrons using photovoltaic cell technology, creating a flow of electricity called direct current (DC).
- Since direct current electricity cannot power most appliances, the solar power must travel to an inverter, which converts the DC electricity into alternating current (AC). In other words, the inverter converts raw electricity into ready-to-use electricity for your home.
- Because solar electric systems can generate more electricity than your home requires, you can send the extra back to your utility grid. Most utility companies will offer credits for the extra energy to use on a future bill.
Contact us today to learn more about all the advantages of a solar panel installation in Thousand Oaks!
How Often Do Solar Panels Need to Be Replaced?
The lifespan of solar panels is generally estimated to be around 25 to 30 years. However, this estimate is based on average conditions, and individual panels may vary. Factors like the quality of the panels, their exposure to sunlight, and the climate they are installed in can impact their lifespan.
Regular inspections and maintenance can help detect any signs of deterioration or damage that may require replacement. It's advisable to consult with a professional installer or manufacturer to get specific information about the expected lifespan of your solar panels.
Built for the Future
When we help you invest in solar energy, we want to make sure that you’re getting solar panels that you can rely on for decades to come. That’s why we refuse to cut corners or use sub-par materials. All of our solar panels are designed and installed using only high-quality, durable materials and secure mountings. Whether you’re getting panels installed in your yard or on your roof, we’ll make sure they’ll be providing you with a lifetime’s worth of renewable energy.
Getting the Job Done Right
When we install your new solar panels, we want to ensure that you can start reaping the benefits as soon as possible. Our installers have extensive experience working with local Thousand Oaks and Ventura County utility companies and regulatory agencies, so we know exactly what they require to get your solar panels up and running after the first inspection. Getting the job done right the first time is always our goal, and we don’t consider a job complete until your solar panels are correctly installed, the utility company has turned them on, and you understand exactly how they work.
Experienced with Unique & Typical Jobs
Financing Options Available
Knowledgeable Team of Experts
Provide Quality Products
Competitive & Upfront Pricing
Provide Proper & Aesthetic Installation